Thank you for choosing AromaSuperstore.com
If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact us using the below contact form, or giving us a call Mon- Friday 10am-8pm EST.
Customer Service Hours
SATURDAY & SUNDAY
SAME DAY SHIPPING
All orders placed MON-FRI before 5pm EST will be fulfilled same day. Orders placed SAT before 2pm EST will be fulfilled same day. (Does not include orders where mail-in payments are made).
New Years Day (Jan 1st)
Martin Luther King Day (Jan 18th)
Washington's Birthday (Feb 15th)
Memorial Day (May 30th)
Independence Day (July 4th)
Labor Day (Sep 5th)
Columbus Day (Oct 10th)
Veterans Day (November 11th)
Thanksgiving (November 24th)
Christmas Day (Dec 26th 2016)
Frequently Asked QuestionsClick a question below for a response.
- Will my package ship out today?
- If your order was placed before the shipping cutoff time, your order will be shipped that day.
Shipping cutoff times are below:
Monday through Friday: Order before 5pm Eastern
Saturday: Order before 2pm Eastern
Sunday: Closed. Any order placed on Saturday after 2pm Eastern will be shipped the following Monday afternoon.
- How long does it take for my package to get to me?
- First Class mail takes 3-5 days, but may take longer as delivery times are not guaranteed. Priority Express and FedEx Overnight options are available for 1-3 day delivery.
- Have you received my mail-in payment yet?
- Call us after 5pm Eastern and we'll check if your payment was processed that day. Be sure to have your order number ready. Otherwise, you'll receive an email and SMS notification that your order has shipped by 10pm EST. You can also click here to check the status of your order.
- What payment methods do you accept?
- We accept VISA and mail-in payments only. We do not accept Mastercard or any other type of credit/debit card that does not have the VISA logo on it.
- My package's expected delivery day was today but I didn't get it.
- Expected delivery times are not guaranteed when it comes to First Class Mail. It is not uncommon for First Class to come a day or two after the expected day. Usually the tracking information will update to reflect this, but don't be alarmed if it doesn't. If you paid for expedited shipping and your package is delayed, call the shipping provider with your tracking information to see if there was a complication with delivery.
- Do you ship to my area?
- We are currently not licensed to resell these aromatherapy products in the great states of New York, California, Virginia, New Jersey, and West Virginia.